Trying to clean tile floors by hand can be hard, messy, and it might even seem impossible to reach stubborn dirt that lies deep within the pores of the grout lines. Grout lines can collect dirt, grime, and spills, often discoloring the surface. Regular mopping will never reach the hidden dirt within those grout lines.
Eco-Green Cleaning Hot Water Extraction uses hot water extraction cleaning method to clean out the hidden dirt and restores the luster to your floors. This technique will also remove most allergens from your grout.
1. EVALUATION: We inspect your floors, and our experts decide on the safest and most effective method and products that will work best for your home or business floor.
2. SETTING: Equipment and products are set strategically inside the property.
3. PRE-CLEAN/SPRAY: A technician will sweep targeted floors areas removing dirt and soils. We, then, pre-spray the floor with our grout cleaning products that are highly effective.
4. CLEANING: We use our rotary extractor to remove embedded dirt on the tile and grout and bring out its original color.
5. MILDEW/STAIN PROTECTION: (Optional/Additional cost): After the final process, which is cleaning, penetrating sealer is applied to the floors that protects against mildew and stains up to two years.
It is recommended to have your natural stone surface cleaned and sealed annually because the natural stone is porous and can harbor bacteria.
6. WRAP-UP: Crew removes all equipment, products, and tools from property after final cleaning stage.
Eco-Green Cleaning Hot Water Extraction uses hot water cleaning method extract out the hidden dirt and restores the luster to your floors. This technique will also remove most allergens from your grout.